The purpose of this role is to build, roll-out & embed best in class project management on marketing innovations and activations through stage gate, systems, data standards, & KPIs consistent with Category & EER (PepsiCo East Europe organisation) best practices & principles.
The overarching role of Commercialization is to enable our organization to remain competitive and achieve sustained growth via the flawless execution of ‘Fewer, Bigger, Better’ innovation.
- Ensure the team are ready for Gate Reviews, including all necessary information available and all critical tests and results complete
- Identify & escalate risk within projects to Commercialization Associate Manager for resolution with key stakeholders
- NPD ownership & reporting
- Ensure together with Planning the actual results of innovations are accurately reported in FP&A and in Accolade
- Better Comm’n support for business processes
- PPA / Comm change project management
- Actively manage VE productivity & Renovation & Promotion projects & stage gate support
- SKU Optimization RM Write-off elimination