Did you know that at P&G in Finance&Accounting (F&A) department you can play a pivotal role in guiding the success of our global brands?In F&A, we have a big agenda that spans across our entire business. From building value via understanding and addressing consumers and customers’ needs to being a key financial leader at one of our manufacturing operations or in our cutting-edge shared services organization, your impact will be felt across the company.
Responsibilities: You will be offered a position in Finance & Accounting Team, while also working with colleagues in other functions such as Brand Management, Supply Chain and Sales.
These are some examples of missions that you could lead:
- Maintain line of sight of category/brand/channel sources of growth and means to deliver the business portfolio role, short and long term;
- Understand the actual brand performance in the perspective of market dynamics; validate against the business plan and recommend corrective actions as needed;
- Guide the multifunctional team and maintain the financial link with the regional business unit. What we will offer you?
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle diverse projects and responsibilities
- Recognized groundbreaking management skills – we offer you the opportunity to test your knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and to obtain insights into the world of sales & business management;
- Continuous trainings and mentoring – you will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
We're looking for:
- University degree in 2020 or recently graduated
- Excellent command over both written & spoken English
- Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking
- An ability to drive innovation and brand growth
Please note: You may only apply to one graduate role where you will be asked to indicate a second option. In case of applying more than one, you will be processed with your first application. We are committed to provide equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or veteran status.
Apply NOW! The Application deadline is December 10!
Ensure that all topline forecasting processes are supported to work properly, accurately and efficiently in order to achieve total company topline algorithm targets. Providing accurate and timely analysis to feed all forecasting, monitoring, performance tracking, risk & opportunities identification and all other topline- related forecasting and planning processes on a regular and systematic basis.
Provide advanced analysis in order to support and facilitate net revenue forecasting and tracking on three main subjects:
- Company volume, Gross, D&A and Net Revenue (NR) for rolling forecast and annual budget (AOP)
- Financial models to enable the management of the process
- The actuals versus budgets or year a go (YAGO) for volume, pricing, D&A and NR
Role requires significant analytical work to achieve organized, systematic, accurate, timely and advanced analysis to feed all topline-related processes. The person prepares all iS&OP (short term quarterly commercial plan (QCP) and long term Management Business Review (MBR)) financials, MBR presentations topline slides, Pre-close actual analysis and annual forecast financial data and analysis to be reviewed with Revenue Governance Manager
- Beverage actual database update for all channels & subchannels (Volume, NR, COGS, Freight)
- Beverage planning consolidation (both short-term and long-term)
- Beverage category short-term revisions
- Commercial plan (list price, sales door value (SDV), price reduction (TPR) update and maintenance for all channels
- Database maintenance and integration for AOP, Forecast (FC) and actual (ACT)
- Cause of Change (CoC) analysis tool development & maintenance for Bev category
- Data Miner tool development & maintenance for Beverage category
- Beverage Category KPI Tracking (Gross revenue, D&A, Net revenue
- Actual, AOP and forecast process support for Beverages category.
- University degree
- Minimum 4 years work experience preferably in FMCG
- Fluent in English
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft (excel, word , PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organization and documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask priorities to meet deadlines
- University degree
- 2+ years working experience in FMCG preferred
- High analytical thinking skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft (excel, word , PowerPoint) as well as ERP systems such as Oracle, SAP
- Fluent in English
- Positive team player