English Language and Literature graduates have vast business opportunities. Our department provides a minor undergraduate program called Translation Studies, and with the certificate you get after required courses, you can be an interpreter. Even if your department does not belong to Faculty of Education, you can join initial teacher trainings in other universities and become an English teacher in educational institutions. Academicianship in universities can be another option but if these alternatives are not suitable for you, together with the advanced English language training and extracurricular activities, you can work in any sector according to your interests, from marketing to product development.

68,971 görüntülenme
Bu soruya verilmiş diğer 4 cevabı gör