What does Manufacturing Assistant Supervisor do at PepsiCo Turkey? What are the duties and responsibilities? (1 Cevap)
- Managing the Potato Chips, Tortilla & Fritos & RBS chips, Extruder & FCP & Pop Corn Chips Lines, packaging lines performance of his/her shift.
- Tracking the Daily plan adherence and support the service to sales to catching the daily plan adherence.
- Leading Lean implementation in his/her shift
- Ensuring the completion of volume in weekly production plan
- Ensuring efficient production runs on Potato Chips, Tortilla & Fritos & RBS chips, Extruder & FCP & Pop Corn Chips categories
- Ensuring food safety on all production lines
- Ensuring people safety on all production lines
- Track Performance in Potato Chips, Tortilla & Fritos & RBS chips, Extruder & FCP & Pop Corn Chips Lines (basic, oil, seasoning, packaging efficiencies)
- Supporting R&D for new product trials and launches
- Gate keeping of IPS and Weak Link standards
- Leading , Lean,productivity and recon savings program
- Meeting the requirements Management system with in the plant such as GEHSMS and 14001 Environmental Management System in his/her area of responsible
- Support the shift manager to perform the monthly team meetings and inform his/her teams with the team scores and take necessary actions.
- Support to shift manager to lead the weekly performance meeting with his/her teams.for all production and packaging lines.
- Leading the QCDM meetings with his/her teams.for all production lines.
- Provide support to shift staff to attend necessary training.
- Reporting the weekly shift performance and tracking the necessary action plans.
- Coordinating communication of all related production teams in his/her shift.
- Deploying production scheduling in his/her shift
- Coordinate the maintenance requirements with the shift maintenance technicians.
- Close contact with quality assurance technician related product quality.
- Close contact with the logistics supervisors to improve the service to sales ratio.
What are the qualifications and requirements to be a Manufacturing Assistant Supervisor at PepsiCo Turkey? (1 Cevap)
- Graduated from engineering degree with production background.
- Minimum 3 years of hand-on experience in a FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Willing to work in shift basis
- Proficiency in 6-sigma, Lean Production, Kaizen Problem Solving Techniques.
- Advance knowledge in MS-Office
- Create an environment of inclusion
- Excellent communication skills: written, oral, and inter-personal
- Ability to coordinate and organize design projects and personnel
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and employ effective time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills