Ben Pepsi’de Insight çatısı altında çalışıyorum. Biz bu çatıyı bazı temel parçalara bölüyoruz. Buranın bir Shopper tarafı var ve burası alışveriş yapan insanları anlamaya çalışıyor. Analitik Insight tarafı çeşitli parametrelere göre değişen bir panel üzerinden analizler yapıyor. Tüketici kısmında da tüketiciler üzerinden çeşitli analizler yapılıyor. Ben ortadaki çok parametreli değişkenli panel datasından araştırma yapan kısımdayım. Çok parametreli değişkenli data şeklinde bahsettiğimiz şey de Big Data’dır. Elimizde çok geniş bir data var ve biz buradan bazı araçlar aracılığıyla detaylı analizler yapıyoruz.
Role will lead the execution of Shopper Insights agenda to strengthen instore presence, help to inspire shopper-centric trade plans and thus to drive growth in all channels.
- Flawless execution of “Shopper insights agenda” in order to generate key shopper insights to drive growth in both main channels (TT, SPM) and growth channels (AFH, Discounter, E-com) and support DX & NRM Insights head to hardwire outcomes to help drive category management and shopper marketing strategies and plans
- Develop key shopper insights to fuel shopper-centric SVO creation and rich in-store insights to fuel picture of success blue print development within Perfect Store cycle in order to improve instore presence and accelerate growth in all channels.
- Develop customer specific in-depth shopper understanding in order to fuel Discovery process of WCCE cycle and help to define insight based category opportunities in order to create insight based RVO, SVO thus strengthen customer relations and enable sustainable growth in key customers
- Support DX & NRM Insight head for developing best in class capabilities in Shopper Insight through executing key projects, collaborate with CoE teams to lift & shift projects / knowledge and help to transforming those insights into breakthrough knowledge that underpins AOP processes.
- And fuels system with very rich Shopper Insights and support DX & RMI head to become “Indispensable Business Partner” for all commercial stakeholders including Sales / Trade Marketing / Marketing / Channel Strategy / CatMan heads to enable development of DX-entrenched brand and sales AOP priorities
- Strong Shopper insight capability – minimum 5 year-experience in insight especially in shopper insights, retail audit, consumer panels etc.
- Commercial experience is an asset (shopper marketing, trade marketing, category management etc.)
- Highly numerate with very strong analytical thinking with proven ability to connect data & insight from category consumption, brands drivers, macro & micro trends, and future forces of consumer change and deliver clear outlook scenarios along with implications for the business.
- Strong communication and presentation skills to be able to clearly distil a lot of complex data and information into actionable insights for the marketing/business. Ability to convert complexity into simplicity, emphasizing the broad picture and picking out key detail
- Strong analytical skills, able to synthesize and integrate learning from multiple sources and see the connections in data, trends, events etc. to generate insights.
- Ability to combine data, judgment and experience to make effective decisions in complex situations and when there is a lot of uncertainty or ambiguity.
- Ability to manage, coach and develop agencies/people
- Experience in developing and maintaining relationships with external agencies.
- Proven ability to collaborate with a broader groups, high communication skills
- Fluent English