Oradaki insanlar çok yardımsever ve sizi geliştirip yardımcı olmaya çalışıyorlar. Sizin bir iş üzerinde uğraştığınızı görüyorlarsa muhakkak yardımcı oluyorlar.
YOU should have:
• At least a bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, MIS or a relevant field
• Between 3-7 years of experience in Information Technologies
• Experience in project management and system analysis and execution of enterprise projects preferably with Agile/Scrum methodology (Agile/Scrum certification is a plus)
• Having background about digital world is a plus
• Web based application or IOS application experience is a plus
• Cloud Solutions, Business Analytics or DEVOPS experience is a plus
• Salesforce.com experience is a plus
• Strong technical knowledge and ability to express complex technical concepts in terms that are understandable to the business
• Strong English speaking, writing and communications skills including technical writing
• Ability to engage with multi-functional stakeholders, operate and deliver in a complex environment
• Strong drive, analytical skills, customer focus and ability to work in and with teams
• Design, build and deploy Digital Solutions and services which will help to transform business and IT processes. Engage with stakeholders to understand current and future business strategies and their impact on the IS landscape.
• Collaborate with global project and business engagement teams in order to rollout global applications and achieve application portfolio standardization/simplification by retiring relevant local applications.
• Understand the IS Service delivery model, IS processes and IS portfolio of solutions both from local and global perspective.
• Execute projects with third party vendors within defined timeline.
• Manage relationships with suppliers and maintenance & support contracts.
• Provide guidance to relevant departments to enable them to execute their strategic plans through the application of relevant principles, practices, standards, processes and tools within assigned scope.
• Adhere to relevant principles, practices, procedures and standards in order to achieve quality and compliance of solution and services.