• Design, build and deploy Digital Solutions and services which will help to transform business and IT processes. Engage with stakeholders to understand current and future business strategies and their impact on the IS landscape.
• Collaborate with global project and business engagement teams in order to rollout global applications and achieve application portfolio standardization/simplification by retiring relevant local applications.
• Understand the IS Service delivery model, IS processes and IS portfolio of solutions both from local and global perspective.
• Execute projects with third party vendors within defined timeline.
• Manage relationships with suppliers and maintenance & support contracts.
• Provide guidance to relevant departments to enable them to execute their strategic plans through the application of relevant principles, practices, standards, processes and tools within assigned scope.
• Adhere to relevant principles, practices, procedures and standards in order to achieve quality and compliance of solution and services.