Would you like to work in one of the most automized plant in Turkey and join our Industry 4.0 Journey? You will improve machinery and process systems while also managing teams of people. We want engineers who can handle dynamic work environments and who know how to think outside of the box. We rely on our engineers in manufacturing to make our products to the highest of standards. If you would like to be a part of this process, then we want you to apply!
MEANINGFUL WORK ON DAY 1
We produce high-quality products and need to do so on-time and at a low cost. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving some big, meaty problems. From the beginning, you will lead projects that matter and guide teams that will impact the production of globally recognized branded products. Our manufacturing engineers help us get things done.
WE OFFER YOU:
- Truly meaningful work from the beginning
- The opportunity to be on the production floor, meeting various challenges
- Mentorship, coaching, training, and guidance
- Work with world-renowned technologies in some interesting ways
- The chance to influence the production and quality of our leading products
What will you do?
Where you work depends on a number of things. We have plants all over the region, and where you go is based on your skills and interests as well as our business need.
Within any plant, though, you may work in at least one of the following areas: Production, Packing, Engineering, Quality, Logistics, Health Safety & Environment
- Managing the Potato Chips, Tortilla & Fritos & RBS chips, Extruder & FCP & Pop Corn Chips Lines, packaging lines performance of his/her shift.
- Tracking the Daily plan adherence and support the service to sales to catching the daily plan adherence.
- Leading Lean implementation in his/her shift
- Ensuring the completion of volume in weekly production plan
- Ensuring efficient production runs on Potato Chips, Tortilla & Fritos & RBS chips, Extruder & FCP & Pop Corn Chips categories
- Ensuring food safety on all production lines
- Ensuring people safety on all production lines
- Track Performance in Potato Chips, Tortilla & Fritos & RBS chips, Extruder & FCP & Pop Corn Chips Lines (basic, oil, seasoning, packaging efficiencies)
- Supporting R&D for new product trials and launches
- Gate keeping of IPS and Weak Link standards
- Leading , Lean,productivity and recon savings program
- Meeting the requirements Management system with in the plant such as GEHSMS and 14001 Environmental Management System in his/her area of responsible
- Support the shift manager to perform the monthly team meetings and inform his/her teams with the team scores and take necessary actions.
- Support to shift manager to lead the weekly performance meeting with his/her teams.for all production and packaging lines.
- Leading the QCDM meetings with his/her teams.for all production lines.
- Provide support to shift staff to attend necessary training.
- Reporting the weekly shift performance and tracking the necessary action plans.
- Coordinating communication of all related production teams in his/her shift.
- Deploying production scheduling in his/her shift
- Coordinate the maintenance requirements with the shift maintenance technicians.
- Close contact with quality assurance technician related product quality.
- Close contact with the logistics supervisors to improve the service to sales ratio.
- Graduated from engineering degree with production background.
- Minimum 3 years of hand-on experience in a FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Willing to work in shift basis
- Proficiency in 6-sigma, Lean Production, Kaizen Problem Solving Techniques.
- Advance knowledge in MS-Office
- Create an environment of inclusion
- Excellent communication skills: written, oral, and inter-personal
- Ability to coordinate and organize design projects and personnel
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and employ effective time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills